ParentPay have recently updated their service, which affects how you can pay for College items for your son/daughter.
Key features introduced as part of this update are:
- New ‘My Account’ section, allowing you to deposit money into a central account, which can then be used to pay for any available payment items.
- New responsive design, allowing easier use on a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Add your children from other schools that use ParentPay into one single account.
Change to Making Payments
The video below, produced by ParentPay explains the new ‘My Account’ section and how to pay for items going forwards.
You will need to top up your account before you can assign money to a specific payment item, such as College meals.
- Click on the yellow Top up My Account button in the top right corner and select the amount that you would like to add to your account.
Follow the payment instructions to top up your account balance.
- Go back to Home and select Pay for items for your son/daughter at the College.
- For the payment item that you would like to designate funds to, select the blue View details and pay button.
Select the amount you would like to move from your My Account balance to this payment item.
Any remaining balance in your My Account balance will remain there until you allocate it to a payment item.
If you receive an insufficient balance message when you attempt to pay for a payment item and you follow the instructions to top up your My Account balance. You will need to re-assign money to the payment item after you have finished, this will not happen automatically.
As always, if you have any queries about ParentPay or have forgotten your user details, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the College.
Please note that Landau Forte College can only see the money that you have allocated to a College payment item. We cannot see transactions where you have added to your My Account balance.